Do you eat salads, drink green juice, exercise regularly but still can’t seem to lose those extra couple of pounds? Don’t worry, you’re not alone! To help set you on the path to success, I’ve compiled a few of my absolute favorite eating secrets that will help you shed those last 5 to 10 pounds.
- Don’t Eat Your Kid’s Leftovers. The crust from a PB&J sandwich or finishing that last pizza slice can add around 130 calories. Most moms don’t count the calories from these bites, but cutting them out is one of the best ways to speed up your weight-loss.
- Workout With A Friend. Studies show that people who exercise in teams lose more weight than those who workout on their own. Surround yourself with people who will help you get more active and motivate you towards success.
- Take an A.M. Walk. Even if you don’t have an hour for the gym after work, at least go for a 10 minute brisk walk before breakfast. This will help your body burn up to 50% more fat per minute.
- Grab a Grapefruit. Grapefruit contains a substance called nootkatone that may increase the amount of energy your liver uses. Studies have shown that people who eat grapefruits have a more successful weight loss outcome.
- Don’t Skip Breakfast. Breakfast is essential to fueling you up for the busy day ahead. Eating within 3 hours of waking up fires up your metabolism. I love to start my day with a 2 high-fiber GG’s*, sliced avocado and a poached egg.
*this post includes affiliate links, I will make a small profit off of your purchase. I only promote products that I use myself and truly believe in.