Asian inspired salmon packs in so much flavor, you won’t believe it. This is a quick and easy dish that can be whipped up on a busy weeknight. All you need is five minutes to prep and 10 minutes to bake the salmon.
Asian Style Salmon with Broccolini
- 2 tbsp tamari
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp Sriracha
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp ginger, grated
- 2 four ounces wild salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp scallions, thinly chopped
- 1 bunch broccolini
- 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp red crushed pepper
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- STEP 1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
- STEP 2. In a bowl, combine the tamari, sesame oil, Sriracha, honey, and ginger. Mix well.
- STEP 3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place salmon over the parchment paper and top with the sauce. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and scallions.
- STEP 4. Add the broccolini next to the salmon and drizzle with olive oil, chili flakes and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Bake for 10 minutes for medium cooked salmon. If you prefer the salmon well done, cook for a few extra minutes. Serve while hot.