This flourless chocolate banana bread makes an impressive party dessert. The walnuts add an incredible crunch, and it tastes even better with a dollop of almond or peanut butter! Yum…
Banana Bread With Chocolate Nibs
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup flaxseed finest ground
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1/3 cup almond meal
- 1/3 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- STEP 1. Preheat oven to 385 F.
- STEP 2. In a food processor, blend the bananas, eggs, honey and vanilla extract.
- STEP 3. In a large mixing bowl, mix the rest of the dry ingredients.
- STEP 4. Add the wet mixture to the dry and stir until mixed throughly.
- STEP 5. Line parchment paper in a baking dish ( 9inch by 5inch ) and grease with coconut oil.
- STEP 6. Pour mixture into pan and bake on 385 F for 30 minutes, until a tooth pick comes out clean.
- STEP 7. Allow the bread to cool for 30 minutes before serving.
- STEP 8. Serve with your favorite nut butter and enjoy!