- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1/4 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp blueberries (for mix)
- 2 tbsp blueberries (for topping)
- STEP 1. Combine all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- STEP 2. Blend until it reaches a nice batter consistency. Feel free to adjust consistency as desired by adding more almond milk or coconut flour.
- STEP 3. Heat a skillet and cook pancakes.
- STEP 4. Serve with maple syrup and blueberries.