Always a crowd pleaser, you will be making this again & again! This Greek salad looks gorgeous served on a platter and it is great served with lamb kebabs, grilled chicken or just on its own with some pita bread. So delicious and guilt-free, enjoy! xx
- 3 Persian cucumbers, cut in bite size pieces
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut in bite size pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- handful parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- pinch of black pepper
- 50g Bulgarian feta cheese, grated
- STEP 1. Start by washing all of your produce and slicing each vegetable as directed.
- STEP 2. Mix well in a large bowl.
- STEP 3. In a smaller bowl, mix the dressing and pour over the salad.
- STEP 4. Toss the salad to combine and garnish with grated feta cheese