This is a definite crowd pleaser. These skewers can be made with chicken, beef or even lamb. They all taste equally delicious, it is a matter of personal preference. Serve this at your next BBQ party and pair it with my tzatziki, and Greek salad. Your guests will be excited to come back.
Grilled Pork Skewers
- 2 boneless pork chops, cut in bite size pieces
- 1/2 red onion, cut in bite size pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, cut in bite size pieces
- 4 baby portobello mushrooms
- 4 cherry tomatoes
For The Marinade:
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- STEP 1. Prepare the marinade and mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
- STEP 2. Preheat an outdoor grill or a grill pan over high heat.
- STEP 3. Thread pork cubes onto skewers, alternating with onion, peppers, mushrooms, and tomatoes.
- STEP 4. Cook on grill for 10-12 minutes, while turning skewers on each side. Make sure the meat is nice and brown.
- STEP 5. Serve with potato au gratin, tzatziki or Greek salad.