Cappello’s gluten-free crust pizza is one of the best frozen-crusts I have come across. I usually get the naked pizza crust and top it with different toppings. You can really get creative by choosing your own favorite toppings. Cappello’s pizza is yeast, gluten and grain-free. This paleo friendly pizza has 5 grams of protein per serving and is also high in fiber, which will keep you feeling full for longer.
Paleo Mushroom Pizza
- cappello’s plain crust
- 1/2 cup Rao’s marinara sauce
- organic Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 8 crimini mushrooms, sliced
- 5 slices organic ham, cut in large pieces
- 1/4 cup spinach
- 1/4 tsp chili flakes
- STEP 1. Preheat oven to 425 F.
- STEP 2. Take out the pizza crust from the fridge and remove from plastic. Discard cardboard tray. Spread marinara sauce over the pizza crust. Sprinkle with cheese and top with mushrooms, ham, spinach and chili flakes.
- STEP 3. Place pizza directly on the middle oven rack and bake for 10 minutes. Cook pizza longer for crispier crust.