There is nothing more comforting than a warming porridge in the Fall. Porridge is usually made with oats, but you can mix and add quinoa, flaxseeds, chia… get creative! 🙂 It is full of healthy fats, protein and fiber so eat up and enjoy!
Almond Butter Chia Porridge
- 4 tbsp organic, gluten free rolled oats
- 3 tbsp ground flaxseeds
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup water
- 1 drop stevia
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- STEP 1. Warm up water and coconut milk.
- STEP 2. In a bowl, mix the oats, flaxseeds, cinnamon, and stevia.
- STEP 3. Add the milk and water to the bowl and mix well. If it seems too dry, add more liquid.
- STEP 4. Transfer to a serving bowl and top with almond butter and banana.