The beautiful beaches are what make Mykonos the amazing destination that it is. Relax on the beach or head out for some daytime fun in the sun at some of my favorite beaches and lunch spots in Mykonos.
The best lunch in mykonos can sometimes be found at one of their high-end beach clubs. While many jet-setters can be spotted lunching and dancing at Nammos, those of you looking for something a bit more laid back can head to the coves at Elia. They are plenty of sun-beds sheltered from the wind, making it a perfect sunbathing spot. One of my favorite beach clubs is Panormos. In my opinion it is a bit classier and nicer than Nammos. You can lounge by the beach while listening to the DJ playing all your favorite songs, go for a swim, sip rose and have a delicious Healthy with Nedi approved lunch!
SantAnna is the newest beach club in Mykonos and it is wonderful. It has a beautiful beachside pool, a farm-to-table restaurant, a sushi restaurant, music and fun!
- Spilia: Spilia in Greek means cave, and once you see this restaurant you will understand the meaning. It is seriously the best lunch on the island. Ask the hotel concierge to arrange a speedboat for the day and stop there for lunch or simply take a taxi and go!:) You will love it.
- Kiki’s Tavern: Super cute and casual place with delicious food. It is tiny, and they don’t take reservations, so keep this in mind. However, they do serve glasses of rose while waiting and the beach is just steps away (bring a swimsuit!).
- Nammos: If you are looking for a fun lunch and a little dancing then this is the spot for you.
- Solymar: Locally sourced produce and fresh seafood, all while enjoying striking views of the Aegean + if you stick around long enough, lunch will soon turn into a fun party with people dancing on chairs until sunset.
- Hippie Fish: This restaurant has a great laid-back seaside ambiance and serves the most delicious, fresh seafood. They also have great sushi and really fun cocktails.
- Mykonos Bowl: This is one of my favorite spots for quick, healthy eats – they have really yummy smoothie and brekkie bowls and also a nice selection of raw pasta and grain bowls for lunch.