A family favorite, this lobster fettuccine is always a hit in our household. I have made it for friends and my boyfriend, and there is never any left overs for the next day. It is THAT good! 🙂
Creamy Lobster Fettuccine
- Cappellos fettuccine, or any gluten free pasta
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup arugula
- 1/2 cup peas
- 2 lobster claws and 1 tail (1 cup of chopped lobster)
- 2 tbsp tarragon
- 2 tbsp basil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup tomato puree sauce
- 1/2 cup organic heavy cream
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (grate over the pasta so the sauce sticks to it)
- STEP 1. Bring water to a boil and cook the linguine to al dente.
- STEP 2. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil and brown the onion, for 2-3 minutes.
- STEP 3. Add the garlic and tomato puree. Stir well.
- STEP 4. Add the heavy cream and cook over medium heat for a few minutes.
- STEP 5. Drain pasta and transfer to the skillet. Grate Parmesan cheese directly over the pasta. The cheese will stick to the pasta and the sauce will stick to it, making it blend very well.
- STEP 6. Add tarragon, basil, lobster, arugula and peas. Stir well until the arugula is wilted and turn off heat.