This is one of my favorite Russian dishes that I always order when I am having dinner at Mari Vanna (super delicious Russian restaurant in London and NYC). I made a Nedi approved version at home using these gluten-free blinis. The combination of the salmon, caviar, and cream cheese with the blinis is insane. Serve this during a dinner party as an appetizer or a weekend brunch to impress your guests!
Coconut Blinis with Smoked Salmon
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Coconut oil cooking spray
- Kite Hill vegan cream cheese with chives
- smoked wild salmon
- chives, chopped
- STEP 1. Whisk the eggs into a mixing bowl and add the coconut milk, coconut flour and baking powder. Mix until well combines.
- STEP 2. Heat a skillet over medium heat and spray with coconut oil.
- STEP 3. Pour the pancake mixture so it forms four round pancakes. Cook for about 5 minutes, until small bubbles start to form. Flip over and cook for 30-60 seconds.
- STEP 4. Spread cream cheese over the blinis, top with smoked salmon, caviar and chopped chives.
Tools/Products Used In Recipe: