It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve are just around the corner. As we speak, suitcases are being filled with gifts and last minute vacation essentials as many prepare to take off for a winter getaway. While you may have your warm weather preferences (island hopping in the Caribbean or a sunny escape to Miami), there’s no winter wonderland that enchants more than the city of love – Paris. I love to escape to this romantic city for a night (or two) and there’s no better place to enjoy the luxurious hotels and beautiful restaurants that Paris has got to offer.
Ready for an evening out on the town? Start off with a Nedi Martini at the beautiful rooftop restaurant in the Peninsula Hotel where you’ll catch a fantastic view of the eiffel tower. I also love a pre-dinner drink at the lobby bar in Hotel de Crillon. There is live music from 7pm and it is super romantic!
Here’s an insider tip: Try dinner at one of my top 3 favorite restaurants – L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon, Lou Lou, L’Avenue and then head to Hotel Costes for a drink and a glimpse of the Parisian it-crowd.
A Few More Restaurants:
- L’Ami – a hidden gem, very cozy
- Caviar Kaspia – famous for their baked potato with caviar, so delicious
- Balagan – very fun for a group dinner
- Beef Bar – gorgeous restaurant and paradise for meat lovers
- Girafe – request to be seated on the terrace to see the beautiful views of the Eiffel
- Matsuhisa – you can never go wrong with Nobu
- Le Société – beautiful food and ambiance, try the lobster spaghetti
- Ralph’s – menu is designed by Ralph Lauren’s personal favorites and it is great for lunch
- Manko – excellent Peruvian cuisine and a bit of a party scene
- Maison de la Truffe – if you a truffle fanatic, this is the spot for you
- Le Stella – casual French brasserie with delicious escargot and steak tartar
Other Hotels I Like In Paris: