These flourless treats taste absolutely amazing. Free of dairy, eggs and gluten, they will for sure satisfy any sweet tooth. Chickpeas are a great source of dietary fiber and protein, which will keep you feeling full for a long period of time. Fiber helps control blood sugar levels, speeds up the metabolism, improves digestion and promotes bowel movements. Enjoy these treats and their health benefits together!
Vegan Chocolate-Chip Blondies
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, plus extra to grease the pan (I use 8x8inch)
- 1 can organic chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup organic peanut butter
- 1/3 cup Sukrin fiber gold syrup
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup nut milk
- 1/3 cup vegan chocolate-chips, plus some to sprinkle on top
- STEP 1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
- STEP 2. Grease an 8×8 inch pan with coconut oil.
- STEP 3. In a food processor, combine all of the ingredients except the chocolate chips and nut milk. Pulse until batter becomes smooth and slowly add in the nut milk.
- STEP 4. Fold in the chocolate-chips to the batter and mix with a spatula.
- STEP 5. Spread batter evenly in the pan and sprinkle with additional chocolate-chips if you desire.
- STEP 6. Bake for 20 minutes on 350 F and set on the side to cool. Cut into squares and serve.
Tools for this recipe: