Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) is an excellent cleansing tonic for the entire body. This is one of the best warming drinks that can aid in curing colds and the flu. ACV is a natural tonic that kills bacteria and helps get rid of phlegm, which gives relief from sore throat. Raw ACV contains prebiotic inulin that increases the number of white blood cells and boosts the immune system. This is the perfect tea that will warm you up on a cold winter day.
Warming Apple Cider
- 2 cups hot water
- 4 inches fresh ginger, cubed
- 2 tbsp Braggs apple cider vinegar
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp honey
Optional: Add 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper and 1/2 tsp turmeric for extra immune system boost.
- STEP 1. Bring water to a boil and add ginger to it. Leave it on medium heat for 10 minutes so the ginger can absorb well into the water.
- STEP 2. In a mug, mix ACV, lemon, cinnamon, and honey. Add a little bit of the water and stir well.
- STEP 3. Add this mixture to the pot of water and turn off the heat.
- STEP 4. Pour the tea into two separate mugs and enjoy!