Asian inspired salmon packs in so much flavor, you won’t believe it. This is a quick and easy dish that can be whipped up on a busy weeknight. All you need is five minutes to prep and 10 minutes to bake the salmon. This recipe + many more can be found in the F-Factor x Healthy with Nedi Step 1 Ebook!
Asian Style Salmon with Broccolini
- 2 tbsp tamari
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp Sriracha
- 1 tbsp ginger, grated
- 2 four ounces wild salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp scallions, thinly chopped
- 1 bunch broccolini
- 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp red crushed pepper
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- STEP 1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
- STEP 2. In a bowl, combine the tamari, sesame oil, sriracha, and ginger. Mix well.
- STEP 3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place salmon over the parchment paper and top with the sauce. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and scallions.
- STEP 4. Add the broccolini next to the salmon and drizzle with olive oil, chili flakes and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Bake for 8-10 minutes for medium cooked salmon. If you prefer the salmon well done, cook for a few extra minutes. Serve while hot.