This avocado toast is by far one of my favorite breakfast meals! This can easily be served for breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner – whenever you have a craving for avocado! Avocados are full of healthy fats. These specific fats support heart-health and reduce inflammation. As you all know, I am also a huge fan of eggs and I love to top my avo toast with one. Feel free to do the same. It will feel you up and you can thank me later for the flavor explosion your mouth will experience… 😉
- 1 slice Ezekiel or Paleo bread
- 1 tbsp feta, crumbled (optional)
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- chili flakes to taste
- STEP 1. Toast the Ezekiel bread.
- STEP 2. Peel and mash the avocado in a bowl. Add the feta, lemon and salt. Mix well.
- STEP 3. Spread avocado mixture over the toast. Top with chili flakes.
Add a soft boiled egg (5-6 minutes if you like it runny) over the avocado toast for extra flavor & protein!