This creamy bean spread is made with with roasted peppers and sun dried tomatoes. Cannellini beans are an incredible part of a healthy diet as they provide you with a high protein and fiber content without overloading a meal with calories. It is a delicious, light snack that can be served with vegetable crudités or high-fiber crackers.
- 1 can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 roasted red peppers, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3-4 sun dried tomatoes
- 1 tbs extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp mint
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- STEP 1. Drain the beans and put it in a food processor or a blender.
- STEP 2. Add the rest of the ingredients and process until smooth. Serve with vegetable crudités or high-fiber crackers.