The beauty of this beautiful bowl of muesli is that they are loaded with good for you super foods. Nina’s natural muesli is packed with raspberries, cranberries, goji berries, chia seeds and pumpkin seeds. This meal is high in fiber and protein so it will keep you full for a long time. These muesli are naturally free of gluten, wheat, refined sugars, and dairy. Top it with some fresh berries and enjoy! xx
Beautiful Berry Muesli
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla cashew milk
- 1/2 cup Nina’s natural muesli
- 1 drop stevia
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp honey for topping
- fresh berries for topping
- STEP 1. In a sauce pan, heat the milk and stir in the muesli. Add stevia and cinnamon and cook on low to medium heat for 5 minutes.
- STEP 2. Remove from heat and transfer to a serving bowl.
- STEP 3. Top with a drizzle of honey and fresh berries.