These blueberry pancakes are heavenly. They are gluten-free and high in fiber. The cottage cheese adds a really nice creaminess to them. If you are dairy-free you can use coconut yogurt instead and it will taste just as good!
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 1/4 cup gluten-free oats
- 1/4 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp blueberries
- organic coconut oil cooking spray
- Sukrin fiber gold syrup
- 2 tbsp blueberries (for topping)
- STEP 1. Combine all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- STEP 2. Blend until it reaches a nice batter consistency. Feel free to adjust consistency as desired by adding more almond milk or coconut flour.
- STEP 3. Heat a large skillet over medium heat and spray with cooking spray. Gently pour part of the batter using a ladle or a measuring cup. Bubbles will start to form on the pancakes. Once they start to pop, the pancake is ready to be flipped over. Flip over using a spatula and cook the pancakes for about a minute.
- STEP 4. Serve with fiber syrup and blueberries.