Bunless burgers are one of my favorite meals and they are so filling. You really don’t need the bun when you can wrap the burger in lettuce. It adds a nice crunch and cuts down on so many carbs and calories! Serve this burger with iceberg salad and enjoy!
Bunless Burger with Fried Egg
- 1/2 lbs grass-fed gound beef
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tssp sea salt
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp chili flakes
- butter lettuce
- vegan cheese, I like to use Violife sliced cheddar
- sliced tomato
- 1 fried egg
- STEP 1. Preheat oven to 350 F or 180 C.
- STEP 2. In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the meat. Mix well using your hands. Form two burgers out of the mixture and stuff with a piece of vegan cheese if you like.
- STEP 3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the beef burgers on top. Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden. Top with vegan cheese halfway through baking so it can melt.
- STEP 5. Serve the burger in lettuce wraps and top with tomato and a fried egg.
Tools/Products Used In Recipe: