This hummus is the BOMB!!! It’s so creamy, so yummy, so healthy! I went to a cooking event that my friend Arielle hosted a few months ago and tried her delicious hummus there! I couldn’t stop eating it. I just kept going back for seconds, thirds… fourths lol!! I’m telling you guys MUST try it. The best thing is that you just have to throw all of the ingredients into the blender/food processor and blend until smooth. Super simple! Thank you so much my beautiful and sweet Arielle for sharing this fantastic recipe with us. Head onto her website for more yummy treats like this one.
- 1 can chickpeas, rinse and drainer
- 2 carrots, cut into chunks
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 5 tbs water
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Simply Organic Turmeric
- STEP 1. Add all of the ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- STEP 2. Serve with chips of your choice. I like TERRA CHIPS or sliced veggies (my fav).