Last week, I randomly decided to make this muffins and they turned out better than I had expected. I literally woke up, looked inside the fridge and used whatever I had to make them. This recipe can easily have more or less ingredients. For example, if you are an F-Factor follower, use pulverized GGs instead of almond flour, or if you like more veggies add some in. I posted the recipe to my Insta story and the amount of feedback has been unbelievable. I am so happy that you guys are liking my recipes and nothing makes me happier to see your creations. Enjoy this one and Happy Holidays! xx
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups grated cauliflower
- 2 cups spinach
- 2 eggs
- 5 tbsp shredded mozzarella
- 2 tbsp Bulgarian feta (or any other feta you like)
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp oregano
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- cooking coconut spray
- STEP 1. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat and sauté the cauliflower and spinach for 2-3 minutes until spinach is wilted. Drain excess liquid and set aside.
- STEP 2. Preheat oven to 375 F.
- STEP 3. In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, add the cheeses, and almond flour.
- STEP 4. In a separate small bowl, combine the yogurt and baking soda. Let it sit for a minute, until it rises and add it into the egg mixture.
- STEP 5. Add spinach and cauliflower to the egg mixture with the remaining of spices. Stir well until mixed throughly.
- STEP 6. Lightly grease a muffin tin with cooking coconut spray and spread out the mixture evenly. It should make 9 small muffins.
- STEP 7. Bake for 20 minutes on 375 F.