This is a great chicken dish that is easy enough to whip up on a weeknight but also elegant enough to serve at a dinner party. The ingredients are so simple that most people already have at home, which also makes this meal inexpensive. It tastes delicious when served hot or cold, so feel free to pack some for lunch. This recipe can be prepared on a grill as shown here or baked in the oven. I’ve tried both and they taste equally good. If you chose to use the oven, bake on 400 F for 30 minutes.
Chicken Marinated in Yogurt & Spices
- 4 organic skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup FAGE Greek plain yogurt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 coriander
- STEP 1. Мix all of the ingredients and pour into a large ziplock bag.
- STEP 2. Add the chicken and toss well so the marinade covers all of the chicken.
- STEP 3. Refrigerate for 8 hours or over night. The longer it marinades, the more flavorful the chicken will taste.
- STEP 4. You can grill or roast in the oven.