I am a big chocolate lover! If I see a warm chocolate cake on the dessert menu, I am getting it. My mom and I experimented with this recipe because I wanted to bring something healthier to all of my readers. This chocolate lava cake is so easy to make and it’s such a crowd pleaser! Make it today on Valentine’s day for your loved ones or serve it at your next dinner party to impress all of your guests.
Chocolate Lava Cake
- coconut cooking spray
- 3 oz. dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp Sukrin fiber syrup (maple syrup or honey can be used)
- 1 tsp cacao powder + more for dusting
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of sea salt
- choc zero sugar-free chocolate syrup
- vegan vanilla ice cream
- STEP 1. Preheat oven to 400 F or 200 C.
- STEP 2. Spray two ramekins with coconut spray and dust with cacao powder.
- STEP 3. Melt the chocolate and coconut oil. In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs and add a pinch of sea salt. Add in the melted chocolate, coconut flour, fiber syrup, cacao powder, and vanilla. Whisk until well combined.
- STEP 4. Pour the mixture evenly in the two ramekins and bake for 12 minutes at 400 F or 200 C.
- STEP 5. Serve with vegan ice cream, chocolate drizzle and berries.
Tools/Products Used For Recipe