These crab tacos with mango salsa are so light and super easy to prepare. The fresh caught crab meat makes the perfect taco! The combination of mango and avocado packs in so much flavor, its really delicious! I love adding sumac to tacos – it has a wonderful lemon acidic flavor that will make any dish pop. An original superfood, sumac has high levels of antioxidants.
Crab Tacos with Mango Salsa
- 1 cup fresh crab meat, cooked
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1/2 mango, diced
- 3 scallions, diced
- 1/2 tsp sumac
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 2 tbsp habanero sauce or any hot sauce (optional if you like it spicy)
- Sea salt & pepper to taste
- 6 romaine lettuce hearts
- STEP 1. Toss the crab meat, avocado, mango, scallions, sumac, lime juice, habanero sauce, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- STEP 2. Lay out the romaine hearts and fill them with the crab mix. Enjoy!
Tools/Products Used For This Recipe: