Perfect for Meatless Monday, this bagel will take you 2 minutes to make. It is ideal for breakfast, as a snack, or even for dinner. It’s hearty and has the perfect blend of creamy texture, crunch and salty flavors. Pair it with my smokey salmon bagel and you got yourself a quick and easy meal.
Creamy Cucumber Bagel
- 1/2 ezekiel bagel (gluten free)
- 2 tbsp Greek plain yogurt (I like to use full fat FAGE)
- 3 thin slices of cucumber
- drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- STEP 1. Toast the bagel and top with yogurt, and sliced cucumber.
- STEP 2. Drizzle with olive oil and top with sea salt & fresh black pepper.