In this dessert, the mascarpone is the secret weapon ;)… It adds so much creaminess and fluffiness, it’s absolutely delicious. The mousse is spiced with vanilla and barely sweetened with a touch of honey. An absolute delight!
Creamy Yogurt Mousse
For The Mousse:
- 8 oz mascarpone
- 8 oz plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
For The Berries:
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries, cut in half
- 1/2 cup strawberries, cut in half
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- STEP 1. Place the washed berries in a bowl and sprinkle with coconut sugar. Mix and set aside.
- STEP 2. In a mixing bowl, combine all the products for the mousse and beat with a mixer for 2-3 minutes, until fluffy and creamy.
- STEP 3. Spoon the mousse evenly in serving glasses and top with the berries. Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving and enjoy!