I love getting creative in the kitchen and am excited to partner with Latitude 45 and bring you guys a new, fun recipe! I am very picky when it comes to smoked salmon and I really enjoy the taste of Latitude 45 cold smoked salmon. Their smoked salmon is hand-selected to ensure premium quality, always made from fresh salmon and smoked within 24 hours of leaving the water. All dark meat is dry brined, trimmed and removed to yield the cleanest product! The recipe below is unique and fun! Being in the kitchen is all about bringing out your creativity and I had a lot of fun making this recipe. The combination of sweet and salty is impeccable, and the crunchiness of pistachios add a very nice touch.
Smoked Salmon Stuffed Figs with Pistachio
- 1 pack of Latitude 45 cold smoke flake
- 6 Fresh figs (halved)
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1/2 cup pistachios, finely chopped
- 6 tsp goat cheese
- 6 tsp balsamic vinegar (preferably fig balsamic vinegar)
- Black pepper for seasoning
- STEP 1. Place 2 pieces of smoked salmon on a serving dish/ marble board.
- STEP 2. Dip the bottom of the figs in honey and then in chopped pistachios. Place fig halves on top of the smoked salmon and lightly top with 1 teaspoon of goat cheese in the center.
- STEP 3. Sprinkle with pistachio, drizzle balsamic vinegar and season with black pepper. Serve and enjoy!