This Halloween pizza is the perfect treat for the kids to enjoy instead of the sugar loaded candy bars. They are small in size and super cute. I used goat cheese but if you want to keep it dairy-free go for a vegan cheese. It took me 5 minutes to whip up this adorable Halloween treat that has only 4 ingredients!
Healthy Halloween Pizza
- 2 Mikey’s English Muffins
- 4 tbsp Rao’s marina sauce
- 2 slices goat cheese, cut in long skinny strips
- 4 green olives, sliced in circles
- STEP 1. Preheat oven to 400 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and toast the English muffins for 8 minutes.
- STEP 2. Spread a tablespoon of marina sauce over each muffin, top with sliced cheese strips and two slices of olives on top. Bake for 5-8 minutes until the cheese has melted. Enjoy!