The Holidays are my favorite time of year! I love all the decorations, festive lights and gatherings with loved ones. I have an annual Christmas party with all my girlfriends that gets bigger and bigger each year! As I was getting a head start on my Christmas shopping, I thought I would put together a gift guide of all my favorite things and gifts that I personally will be giving this year. XX Nedi
For The Fitness Friend
- The Best Bands: I love these light weights that can be worn on your ankles or wrists. They are perfect to throw in your bag for the gym or I even wear them around my house when doing dishes or cleaning up! Every little bit counts right?! My favorite are the pink!
- Smart Yoga Mat: This self-rolling yoga mat is soft and comfy, but still has the perfect amount of grip. It is stylish and stays tightly rolled and stands on it own. Huge bonus, it comes with yoga routines powered by Women’s health.
- Vibrating Foam Roller: This vibrating foam roller allows you to roll out better than before! It has powerful pulses and provides vigorous rehabilitation to sore muscles.
- Living Proof Dry Shampoo: This cruelty free dry shampoo is safe for all chemically treated and colored hair. This product helps give the volume and the fresh look of a blow dry, even after an intense workout!
- Theragun: I love this vibrating “gun” for sore muscles or achey spots. This lightweight machine digs deep into your muscles and helps restore and recover them, easing pain you may feel.
For The Chef/Foodie
- Jule The Bee Pans: This is seriously the best pan. It is non-stick so you can skip the oil in all your cooking not to mention its so easy to clean. All you need is water and a little soap. Such a great bang for your buck!
- Maggie Louise Confections: These chocolates are almost too pretty to eat. They have so many different designs and combinations to choose from. I personally LOVE the lipsticks and the martini box. I like to gift these to friends and colleagues, and bring a little box when I attend holiday parties
- William Sonoma Glass Mugs: This set of double-walled mugs are a game changer. They are the perfect size for tea and coffee.
- Air Fryer: If someone you love is looking to make a healthy change in 2020, the air fryer is a must! It eliminates the need for oil when cooking meats and my favorite, veggies. It crisps zucchini and cauliflower to perfection. This one is 2019 Editors choice for best air fryer!
- Laguiole Cheese Knives: This is such a classic and elegant gift. Everyone loves a cheeseboard and this is a gift that can be used right when given, at the holiday party. These knives last forever and give your board the chicest finishing touch.
For The Host or Hostess
- Cheese Board: This is one of my favorite brands for gifting. I will pop by the shop in NYC on my way to someone’s home for dinner. I never show up empty handed to someone’s home. It doesn’t always need to be a gift but at least a dessert or bottle of wine. I thought this was gorgeous and purchased for a dear friend.
- Wine Glass Writers: These are beyond chic and fun, not to mention very inexpensive. Perfect for your friend who loves to host. I use these instead of place settings sometimes.
- Zalto Wine Glasses: I have these in my NYC apartment and love them. Such a staple and great quality. These are great for someone who just moved or just turned 21 🙂
- Michael Aram Wine Coaster and Stopper: I love love this beautiful set. Perfect for your mother-in-law (if you have one) or any wino!
- Nedi Martini Shaker: This custom Nedi Martini Shaker is a great gift for any host! The shaker has easy to follow ingredient list printed on this 23 oz stainless steel cocktail shaker. Follow along with the recipe or create other delicious Nedi Approved Cocktails.
For The Traveler
- Away Luggage: best carry-on at a reasonable price. Founded by women, I love to support other female led companies.
- L Cupinni Cashmere Set: This is my friends brand and I absolutely love it. I wear it on the plane. It’s so cozy but also chic so when you land from an overnight flight, you look somewhat decent! Get one for a friend and one for yourself, you’re welcome!
- Passport Case: perfect stocking stuffer!
- Ralph Lauren Travel Pillow Blanket Set: This is a pricier purchase but well worth it. If you order now, you can have it custom monogrammed for your loved one. The blanket fits inside the pillow. Pro tip* I take the mini pillow from the airplane and stuff the pillow case when I take the blanket out! Ta-Da!
- Drunk Elephant Travel Kit: how cute is this little set? I love all Drunk Elephant products because they are clean and toxin free. I take these in my carry-on to freshen up on the plane and when I land. Your skin gets so dehydrated while flying, it’s important to cleanse and moisturize during your flight.
- Cufflinks: These gorgeous Deakin & Francis cufflinks are the perfect gift for your perfect guy. They are pure sterling silver and the face is inlaid with mother-of-pearl and set with a blue sapphire.
- Personalized Cufflinks Box: New cufflinks call for a new chic and sleek place to store them! This crocodile embossed calf leather cufflink box can hold up to 8 pairs of cufflinks and looks beautiful in any room!
- Bottega Credit Card Holder: Classic wallet any man will love. Perfect for Dad/Brother/BF.
- Backgammon Travel Set: This would be a gift from Santa as it’s not cheap. It is something he will have forever and can travel with it. I love playing backgammon on the beach and by the pool. It’s the gift that keeps giving by making memories everywhere it goes.
- Sports Xmas Ornament: Cute for a stocking stuffer or gift wrapping topper.
- Louis Vuitton Scarf: This beautiful scarf is an elegant staple to add to any winter wardrobe!
- Sophie Bille Velvet Jewelry box: This is so cool! Definitely on my list this year! Hint, Hint, Santa! This would be so pretty displayed on your dresser.
- Slip Sleep Mask With Silk Pillow Travel Set: another great option if you like silk. The silk pillow case keeps your hair from breaking in your sleep. I like the feel of a silk mask on my face, personally!
- Gucci Wallet: I love this little red card holder. Card holders are great because I can zip it in my jacket pocked and go to the gym or for a walk with it.
- Diptyque Candle Holiday Set: How amazing is this old school candle carousel? Once you light the candle the heat makes the charms spin. It reflects lights onto the wall. I think this is so festive and I love all Diptyque candles.
- Personalized Xmas Ornaments: Perfect for any dog lover, this custom ornament comes in all dog breeds allowing your best friend to be apart of your Christmas celebration!