Not many of you can say NO to a cheesy slice of PIZZA, right?! This is my go to for a hang-over cure! I always make this after a fun night that may have involved too many Nedi Martinis. It is easy to assemble and can be eaten anywhere, even on the go. I am salivating just by looking at the picture knowing how yummy it taste. Go ahead and try it for yourself!
- 1 Ezekiel English muffin or Mikey’s low carb muffin
- 4 tbsp Rao’s pizza sauce
- 2-3 tbsp mozzarella or vegan cheese
- STEP 1. Preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place muffins on top.
- STEP 2. Cook for 8-10 min, until the cheese melts.
- STEP 3. Top with crushed chilies and fresh herbs.
Add a soft boiled egg on top of the mini pizza for extra flavor & protein!