These are the perfect pancakes that the little ones will enjoy. There is no way they will be able to taste any difference between this mix and the pre made, filled with chemicals mixes. They are so tasty and full of beneficial ingredients. Always choose whole foods, especially when feeding kids. To make more pancakes, double the ingredients!
Serves 1-2 (depending on how hungry your kiddos are!) 🙂
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs (can use flax eggs)
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tsp ground flax seeds
- fresh berries
- coconut oil, to cook the pancakes in
- STEP 1. Combine all of the ingredients except the berries and coconut oil.
- STEP 2. Blend in a food processor or blender.
- STEP 3. Heat a skillet, and cook pancakes.
- STEP 4. Serve topped with your choice of maple syrup and fresh berries.