This is such a delicious appetizer that is ideal to serve when hosting a dinner. The combination of pesto and vegan cheese is divine. Your guests will love it.
Stuffed Mushrooms with Pesto
- 20 cremini mushrooms
- 1/4 package of Miyokos vegan mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
For The Pesto:
- 2 cups basil
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 tbsp pine nuts
- 1/2 lime
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- STEP 1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
- STEP 2. Wash mushrooms and remove stems. In a food processor combine all of the ingredients for the pesto and blend until smooth.
- STEP 3. Stuff each mushroom with a little bit of pesto and top with a little bit of the vegan cheese.
- STEP 4. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, lightly grease with olive oil and place the mushrooms on top. Bake on 400F for 15 minutes.