Since the day that I discovered Siggi’s I have become absolutely addicted to their coconut flavor yogurt! OH MY GOD, it is super rich, creamy and so yummy. Parfaits are really easy to make and they are sweet enough to be served for dessert. Once you have your favorite yogurt, you can make this recipe 100 different ways by switching up the fruits and seeds.
- 1 Siggi’s yogurt coconut flavor
- 1 kiwi, sliced into small cubes
- 5-7 strawberries, sliced in half
- 1 tbsp Jessica’s organic granola pecan flavor
- 1 tsp hemp seeds
- 1/2 tsp raw cacao nibs
- 1 tsp coconut chips
- STEP 1. Start by layering the serving dish with yogurt.
- STEP 2. Top with half the fruit and granola.
- STEP 3. Add another layer of yogurt and add the remaining of fruit.
- STEP 4. Garnish with hemp seeds, cacao nibs and coconut chips.