The perfect stack of chocolate chip pancakes for a weekend brunch. The flavor combination of chocolate and coconut is exquisite. I paired these with sliced banana and fiber syrup to make it even more delicious! You can use honey or maple syrup and play around with the toppings as you like. I recommend using a pancake pan that has 4 even round holes so the pancakes come out perfect.
Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp sukrin fiber gold syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- Coconut oil cooking spray
- sliced banana
- chocolate chips
- fiber gold syrup
- STEP 1. Whisk the eggs into a mixing bowl and add the coconut milk, fiber syrup, coconut flour, baking powder and chocolate chips. Mix until well combines.
- STEP 2. Heat a skillet over medium heat and spray with coconut oil.
- STEP 3. Pour the pancake mixture so it forms four round pancakes. Cook for about 5 minutes, until small bubbles start to form. Flip over and cook for 30-60 seconds.
- STEP 4. Serve with banana, chocolate chips, fiber syrup and blueberries.