I’m quite obsessed with this honey-mustard dressing at the moment. I love salads, and pairing them with something sweet and savory creates a really exquisite flavor. It makes each bite so tasty!
Iceberg Lettuce with Honey Mustard Dressing
- 4 cups iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 1 avocado, pitted and cut in cubes
- 1/2 large cucumber, sliced
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp honey or maple syrup if vegan
- salt & pepper to taste
- STEP 1. Combine lettuce and chopped veggies in a salad bowl.
- STEP 2. Add all of the dressing ingredients into a mixing bowl and whisk together until it all blends well.
- STEP 3. Pour dressing over salad and toss.
- STEP 4. Season with salt & pepper to your taste.