After my visit to Japan, I became completely obsessed with Matcha. I purchased these noodles from Tokyo and brought back so much matcha with me so I was able to experiment with a few different recipes. I made matcha banana bread, matcha pancakes, matcha latte and now matcha spaghetti. These spaghetti are next level, but if you cant get your hands on them then spinach spaghetti will work just fine for this recipe.
Matcha Spaghetti With Shrimp
- 100 grams matcha spaghetti (spinach spaghetti can be used as well)
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 10 raw shrimp
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup coconut cream or milk
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1/4 tso chili flakes
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- STEP 1. Cook spaghetti as per box instructions.
- STEP 2. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat and add the onion and shrimp. Cook for a minute then add the garlic. Stir for 30 seconds and add the wine, lemon, and coconut cream. Cook for 2-3 minutes and add the cooked pasta to the shrimp sauce.
- STEP 3. Toss in the parsley, chili flakes, salt and pepper. Stir well with a fork and serve.
Tools/Products For This Recipe: