Matcha Banana Bread
- 3 bananas + 1/2 banana for decoration
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 2 tbsp fiber gold syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp coconut butter, melted
- 1 + 1/2 tbsp matcha powder
- 1 tbsp lakanto golden monk fruit sweetener
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 + 1/2 cups almond flour
- 3 tbsp chopped walnuts
- Coconut oil cooking spray
- STEP 1. Preheat oven to 375 F or 190 C.
- STEP 2. In a large mixing bowl, add the bananas and mash them up with a fork or a potato masher. Add the eggs, fiber syrup, coconut oil and coconut butter. Whisk until well combined.
- STEP 3. To the same mixing bowl, add the matcha powder, lakanto monk fruit sweetener, baking soda, and baking powder. Whisk until well combined. Slowly add in the almond flour and continue whisking to avoid clumps. Stir in the chopped walnuts.
- STEP 4. Line a bread baking pan (I used 8 x 6 inch) with parchment paper and lightly grease with cooking spray. Pour in the banana bread mixture.
- STEP 5. Thinly slice half of a banana and top the banana bread with it, making a straight long line.
- STEP 6. Bake for 40 minutes, until golden.
Tools/Products For This Recipe: