The evenings in Mykonos are magical. I like to start off each night with a delicious greek meal and views of the incredible sunset before heading out to Mykonos’ most popular clubs.
Sunset In Mykonos
The place to watch the sunset in Mykonos is Little Venice. Grab your babe and share this magical moment while watching the beautiful sunset. It’s super cute and you can spot many couples cuddling and awing over the sun’s many colors blending into the sky.
Galleraki is a little bar that has two stories, and if you get there early enough you will be able to get a front row seat.
180 Sunset Bar – is a great place to enjoy sunset cocktails from above. The bar overlooks the city and water and the view is so beautiful!
- Kiku: Food tastes so much better when it is enjoyed with a view, so I recommend reserving a table here overlooking the most beautiful sunset. It tastes sensational.
- Sea Satin: A classic Greek taverna with fun music and tons of beautiful people dancing after dark.
- Nammos: The islands fresh produce is out of this world, oh so delicious! Book lunch or dinner here and get ready for some dancing.
- Nobu Matsuhisa: Delicious sushi and beautiful outdoor space located at the Belvedere hotel.
- Ling Ling Hakkasan: Sexy new meeting point for the jet-set crowd.
- Koursaros: Situated in a beautiful garden, the restaurant is famous for its extensive fresh fish and seafood menu.
- NusrEt: The famous #SaltBae steakhouse opened its doors in Mykonos in June 2019. The prices are high but it is an absolute must if you are a meat eater. Try the lokum (very tender beef fillet, spaghetti (super thin meat), beef sushi, beef carpaccio and the meatball stuffed with cheese. Of course, don’t forget the baklava!
- Katrin: One of the tastiest restaurants on the island with delicious home cooked style dishes that remind me of something my grandma would make. The best tharamosalata I have everrrrr had 😉
- Buddha Bar : This is one of my new favorite spots for dinner. They offer gorgeously plated fish and sushi dishes at the Santa Marina Hotel.
- Casa Tu: An elegant new Italian eatery with spectacular views. This is a perfect spot for date night in Mykonos.
Mykonos is well known for its fun nightlife scene. The clubs always have famous DJs to entertain the crowds. My recommendations are getting a VIP table at Cavo Paradiso or Astra and dance the night away with your friends!