Get over start-of-the-week blues by baking a comforting quinoa – quiche on Sunday night. This delicious dish will take less than 10 minutes to prep and a little over half hour to bake. It is a MAJOR hit with my family and friends!
Spinach & Feta Quinoa Quiche
- 1 cup dry quinoa, cooked as per directions
- 2 cups sautéed spinach (can mix with arugula)
- 1 cup feta cheese (vegan feta can be used)
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 2/3 cup grated parmesan cheese (vegan parmesan can be used)
- STEP 1. Preheat oven to 400°F/ 200°C.
- STEP 2. Cook quinoa and add sautéed spinach.
- STEP 3. Combine quinoa mixture with feta, eggs, garlic & parmesan.
- STEP 4. Pour into baking pan and bake for 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- STEP 5. Serve with cherry tomatoes & unsweetened coconut or Greek yogurt.