Scrambled eggs with spinach and goat cheese! What’s not to love about this dish!? I love how simple, yet healthy this recipe is and it’s absolutely perfect to enjoy any day of the week! It is so satisfying, packed with protein and will keep you full until it’s lunch time. Pair it with some GG crackers if you like for extra fiber.
Spinach & Feta Scrambled Eggs
- extra-virgin olive oil cooking spray
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 5-6 cherry tomatoes, sliced in fours
- 1 cup spinach, finely sliced
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp crumbled goat cheese or vegan feta
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley for garnish
- STEP 1. Heat a skillet over medium heat and spray with cooking spray.
- STEP 2. Sauté the onion and cherry tomatoes for about 30 seconds and then add the spinach. Stir for another 30 seconds.
- STEP 3. Crack the eggs in a glass bowl and mix with crumbled goat cheese. Whisk with a fork and add the turmeric and black pepper.
- STEP 4. Pour the egg mixture into the skillet and scramble over low heat.
- STEP 5. Garnish with chopped parsley & chili flakes.