Lauryn Evarts of The Skinny Confidential and I have become very close over the past year and we love sharing each other’s recipes. She is the ultimate boss babe and one of the most supportive women I know. She is the type of friend who will always cheer you on, support your dreams, someone you can trust and rely on, and of course someone who makes you laugh endlessly.
Both Lauryn and I are always on the go, so when I read her Body Guide, I instantly LOVED IT! She partnered with San Diego based fitness expert, Kim Kelly to create this guide for the busy bees (like us) and their time is valuable – time is money!
The Body Guide Includes:
- a full nutrition, workout and wellness guide.
- 12 weeks of workouts. 3 times a week. 28 minute circuits, including a full workout glossary, descriptions and images created by Lauryn’s personal trainer & fitness expert, Kim Kelly.
- over 50 recipes from breakfast to sweets – quick and filling recipes for when you’re running out the door.
- skinny hacks and tips so you can modify easily anywhere, anytime.
- a wellness supplement guide, daily habits chart, measurement guide.
I recently made two of Lauryn’s recipe and they were SO GOOD, I just had to share them with you. For more recipes and the workout plan, click here.
EGGS OVER EASY & DAVE’S BREAD
- cooking oil spray
- 2 eggs
- 1 slice Dave’s bread (Mikey’s or Ezekiel is fine also)
- 1 tsp ghee
- 1 cup kale or spinach
- 2 tbsp bell peppers, chopped
- sea salt & pepper to taste
- STEP 1. Heat a skillet over medium heat and spray with cooking oil. Add the eggs to the skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes, depending on how soft or well done you like your eggs.
- STEP 2. Toast the bread and spread ghee over it.
- STEP 3. Add the kale/spinach on toast, place eggs over it and top with chopped pepper. Season with salt and pepper.
COLORFUL SUMMER SALAD
- 1 1/2 cup green cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cup purple cabbage, shredded
- 1/3 cup carrot, shredded
- 1/2 bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 white onion, thinly sliced
- 2 stalks green onion, thinly sliced
For The Dressing:
- STEP 1. Add all of the veggies to a large bowl and toss.
- STEP 2. Add the ingredients for the dressing to a smaller bowl and whisk well with a fork. If the dressing seems too thick, add a little bit more water.
- STEP 3. Add the dressing to the salad and toss. Add grilled chicken or tempeh on top for extra protein if you like or enjoy on its own.
FOR MORE DELICIOUS AND NUTRITIOUS RECIPES, CLICK HERE.
Tools for these recipes