This zucchini carpaccio is an easy and sophisticated starter you can serve at your next dinner party. It’s light, refreshing, and so delicious. This recipe can be made in many different ways. Instead of pine nuts, try pistachios or sliced almonds. The dill can be replaced with parsley or oregano. Options are endless, get creative!
- 1 medium zucchini
- 2 tbsp pine nuts, toasted
- 1 tbsp dill, chopped
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp chili flakes
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Goat cheese
- Serrano peppers, thinly sliced
- STEP 1. Using a mandolin, slice the zucchini in thin circles. A sharp knife can do the job as well. Layer them on a serving plate.
- STEP 2. Sprinkle with toasted pine nuts, dill, sea salt and chili flakes.
- STEP 3. Drizzle lightly with olive oil and squeeze a little lemon on top.
Tools/Products Used In This Recipe: