One of the questions I keep getting over and over is if I can share what I eat in a day. My meals vary day to day but this is a good overall example. Please keep in mind that this is what works for me and I’m not advising anyone to eat the same as me. We are all different and what may work for one person, may not be ideal for someone else. Always listen to your body.
Day 1 of What I Eat in a Day
- Coffee with get off your acid caramel coffee alkalizer. I’ve completely become obsessed with this product in the last few months. Not only because it tastes so good but it alkalizes and energizes your body, while crushing your sugar cravings.
AFTER WORKOUT BREAKFAST
- 3 Crepini egg wraps: 1 was topped with vegan cream cheese, smoked salmon and the other 2 topped with guacamole, scrambled egg, quinoa, feta, and jalapeño salsa.
- Mixed green salad with pinto beans, cucumber, scallions, tomato, artichokes, broccoli sprouts and mushrooms.
- Dressing: lemon, olive oil & mustard.
- Iced coffee and 2 dates drizzled with tahini.
- Wasabi cauliflower mash, sautéed spinach with garlic and oven roasted cod.
- 2 glasses Chardonnay
Day 2 of What I Eat in a Day
- Green juice – cucumber, celery, green apple, lemon, ginger & turmeric.
- Coffee with Califia Farms coconut/almond milk blend & a banana.
- Butter lettuce salad with steamed broccoli, cherry tomato, and seared scallops.
- Dressing: white balsamic infused with Sicilian lemon and olive oil infused with green chili.
- Rawmantic chocolate bar
- Dirty martini with 2 green olives
- Wasabi cauliflower mash (left over from the night before), chicken meatballs stuffed with mushrooms.
Day 3 of What I Eat in a Day
- Coffee with get off your acid caramel coffee alkalizer.
- Handful of pistachios.