This savory crepe cake is healthy version of a cake I grew up eating that my mom often made for me. In Bulgarian it is known as Solena Palachinkova Torta and its divine! You can really get creative here and use all of your favorite ingredients. Feel free to substitute, use more or less of what we have here. I love using the Crepini Egg Thins to replace regular crepes. They are much lower in calories and have zero carbs. If you aren’t able to purchase them, then you can make regular crepe using this batter recipe.
Savory Crepe Cake
- 6-8 crepini thins (we used the larger crepini)
- 4 tbsp avocado mayo
- 4 tbsp Greek yogurt or vegan yogurt
- 2 slices turkey
- 2 slices ham
- 2 boiled egg, grated
- 12 kalamata olives, pitted and thinly sliced
- 3 small pickles, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 6 cherry tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp chives, finely chopped
- sea salt & pepper to taste
- chili flakes to garnish
- STEP 1. Mix the avocado mayo and yogurt in a small bowl.
- STEP 2. Start with a crepe, spread 1 tbsp of mayo sauce on top of the crepe, then spread the turkey slices over the crepe.
- STEP 3. Place another crepe on top and spread with the mayo sauce. Top with ham slices and half of the grated eggs.
- STEP 4. Place another crepe on top and repeat all of the steps by adding more of the ingredients in each layer.
- STEP 5. The last crepe will have a little grated cheese, tomatoes, chives, and chili flakes.
- STEP 6. Place the cake in the fridge for at least an hour to chill. Serve cold and enjoy!
Tools/Products Used In This Recipe: