The Best Dairy Free Yogurts
There is definitely a lot of stigma around vegan products. Some are full of too many additives and ingredients that I can never pronounce so I try to stay away from those! I have done my fair share of taste testing – the good, bad, and tasteless. That is why I wanted to share with all of you my FAV dairy free yogurts that are actually tasty and healthy!
- So Delicious Coconut Yogurt Unsweetened – This coconut based yogurt is an amazing alternative to plain greek yogurt. With minimal ingredients, live cultures, a great consistency, and fiber, this has become one of my go-to brands. They also have an unsweetened vanilla flavor- both having less than 1 gram of sugar per serving! Try my vegan Greek Tzatziki… you won’t be disappointed!
- Coyo Coconut Yogurt – Coming straight from the coconut itself, Coyo uses only plant based live cultures. Filled with only whole ingredients and probiotics you can still enjoy a deliciously creamy yogurt. Just be mindful with serving size as Coyo tends to be higher in fat and sugars, so enjoy in moderation.
- Lavva Dairy Free Yogurt – Filled with probiotics and absolutely no sugar, this is another one of my favorite dairy free yogurt brands. Made with only whole ingredients, Lavva uses nutrient dense Pili Nuts to add a creamy rich taste. I love all the flavors but try to eat them in moderation as they’re higher in fat and sugar.
- Culina Yogurt – I found this when I was in LA and I loved it. Their plain yogurt is clean and simple with only three ingredients. No preservatives or sugars! The entire container has only 3g carbs so it is a great option for those of you who are following a low carb diet.
- Good Plants Almond Milk Yogurt – I came across this yogurt alternative when I was hosting a cooking class and absolutely loved it. Good Plants has 40% fewer calories and 70% less sugar than most almond milk yogurt alternatives. The yogurt is 100 calories, 4g fat, 8g fiber and 4g sugar! My favorite flavor is the lemon meringue.
- Rebel Kitchen Coconut Yogurt – I love products with minimal ingredients and this coconut yogurt has a total of six. It is made from young coconut meat with live vegan yogurt cultures. The carbs are very low, fiber is high, and the taste is incredible.
- The Coconut Cult – Coconut cult uses between two to four ingredients depending on the flavor of the yogurt. The mango cream tastes like a mango lassi! SO GOOD!
- Nush Foods Cashew Yogurt – Another fantastic vegan yogurt that I found at Wholefoods in London. This brand has cashew and almond based yogurts with super clean ingredients. The cashew strawberry is so yummy!